Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pizzeria Bella Italia @ SS2

When it comes to Italian food, nothing beats the authentic Italian pastas and pizzas served at Pizzeria Bella Italia in SS2 (same row as Murni). The shop is nicely tucked away in a seemingly quiet spot, but the food certainly wins great attention.


My favourite Italian Restaurant :)


They serve a wide variety of Italian cuisines, and there were times I got totally lost in their menu. The pasta temptation was too strong to resist, so I ordered their yummylicious Fusilli alla Carbonara while the bear ordered the Spicy Calamari Pizza.


My Fusilli ala Carbonara! Fantastic!

Finally, when my Fusilli ala Carbonara arrived, man, what can I say... it was simply marvelous! It is a plate of short tube pasta served with beef bacon, mushrooms, egg yolk and garlic in cream sauce. The portion was big and the presentation was such a turn-on! Light but delightfully rich, the poignant flavour of the cream sauce imparts the best of it to this palatable dish.

Next came the Spicy Calamari Pizza.... It was love at first sight. There it lied, looking so beautiful, blushing with a natural glow despite under very dim lights...


Oh my sparkling gem!


The Spicy Calamari Pizza is topped with tomato sauce, cheese, squids, chillies, onions and herbs to propel the taste of this freshly baked bread to the highest! The spiciness was just nice, and the cheese topping was so smooth that it looked like a layer of egg. Chewy, crunchy, flavourful - all blended into one to create the perfect pizza sensation.

The bill came up to about RM40++ (plus drinks) and it was worth every penny!

So what more can I say? My feelings have shown it all. Words cannot describe how much I love their food. I applaud them for filling me up with all these emotions.

So if you're a pizza lover or you simply love Italian food, this is a place you shouldn't miss!

1 comment:

The Hawk Speaks said...

Yes Yes, more Italian food please.
The pizza is definitely the best in town.